Saturday, August 20, 2011

The first thing I ever cooked by myself


The first thing I ever cooked by myself was Ice-cream sandwiches. First I got out the ingredients for making the cookies. Then I combined the glucose syrup,the butter and the chocolate together.



After that I put that on the stove. Next I started mixing the bicarb soda, the flour and the salt.

Then I combined the two mixtures together and added a egg and some sugar and put it on the baking tray.

Next mum put it in the oven. When they were ready, mum took them out of the oven.

Then mum put the ice-cream in side the cookies and we ate some. They were YUM!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, yummy! Can I have one please?
    I wonder what will be next? Cooking or reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next I will do a post about reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose, what delicious looking concoctions (ask mummy what that means) and I can't wait to try one! Looking forward to the next one. Love nanna

    ReplyDelete